He had the noble new-year resolution to solve these problems in Clojure, and post the solutions on his blog.read more
This sliding-puzzle started being an experiment to learn the basics of JavaFX. So the first version was desktop-only:
But at the same time I already had heard of Scala.js, so I took care to make the code modular, separating game-logic from the UI as much as possible.
During the last DevFest I tried to implement the Scala.js frontend in the course of one afternoon. I made some progress, but was not nearly finished.read more
The initial problem was like this: I brought game server (running on my laptop) and the task was to implement an interactive console-based client. A simple overview of the client logic can be illustrated like this:read more
« Page 2 / 2